Type: party game, modular board, pattern recognition
Playtime: 10-20 min
Designer: Dennis Kirps
Artist: Magdalena Markowska
Go on a trip to see one of the most iconic monuments of the United States of America and challenge your friends to a mind-bending game of keen eye and swift reflexes! Can you spot two identical versions of Mount Rushmore? Can you be the first to correctly point to it? Sit down to a game of Mount Rushmore – and find out!
Mount Rushmore is a game for 2-10 quick and perceptive players, perfectly suited for families!
- Play each game in no more than 20 minutes.
- Set your own difficulty level, starting from Basic!
- Play a wild party game with up to 9 players – or with as many as you can fit around your table!
- Raise the difficulty level as you become masters of perception and speed!
- Play within minutes from opening the box!
Mount Rushmore is a simple but engaging game that plays in a flash but can offer hours of fun at family gatherings and parties!
You can find the rulebook here.